Thursday, January 5, 2017

SICK

Forty eight hours of dizzy with exploded sinus and muscle ache.  Worst was total confusion.  I couldn't focus - blurred vision - couldn't decide what to do - confused thinking.  My right hand didn't know what my left hand was doing....
Disconnected
 So took to bed with ice pack and had two doses of Influenzium homeopathic, drank tea and got lost.  Fear was very present. 
I listened to Tony Morrison performing "Home" but only heard parts while drifting in and out of sleep so I'll have to replay it at some point.  This afternoon I rose up feeling somewhat less miserable.  Phoned a friend just for human contact and that was comforting.  Now, I'm going to bathe and dress, go out to mail an important letter, and pick up some supplies.  I'll finish the Holidaze review later perhaps.
I miss my friends in Massachusetts.

LINK
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/20/books/review/home-a-novel-by-toni-morrison.html 

PS
I AM ABANDONING THIS BLOG AND RETURNING TO THE OLD ONE

1 comment:

Mo Crow said...

(((Michelle))) be well